Author Culture Tribe / Category Collagen Recipes / Published: Sep-05-2021
Collagen Protein Bites
Prep time 10min Cooling time 1hr
Makes 15 Bites
Serving Size 5 Bites
184 calories 8g Fiber
6g Fats 36g Carbohydrates
18g Protein 9g Sugar
Measuring tools, Blender, Parchment paper, cookie tray, a bowl.
- ½ cup melted almond butter (or preferred nut butter)
- 1 cup muesli or granola
- 2 scoops of Collagen Peptides
- Melt almond butter or nut butter of choice. Stir occasionally.
- While almond butter is cooling, in a blender, blend your muesli to make it into fine texture.
- Mix the almond butter, collagen peptides and blended muesli together.
- On parchment paper, roll mix into small bites and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Eat with your favorite yogurt or as is! Enjoy.
Restore your joints one bite at a time!
— Culture Tribe