Author Culture Tribe / Category Plant Protein Recipes / Published: june
ISO Protein Smoothie Bowl
Prep time 5min Total Time 10min
Makes 1 serving
280 calories 12g Fats
36g protein 15g Fiber
Blender, measuring spoons/cups
- Half of a frozen banana
- 1cup of frozen mixed berries
- 2 ¼ tsp of flax seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop of Core Culture Vanilla ISO protein
- In a blender combine all ingredients and blend.
- Once ingredients are well blended, put in a bowl and pop it in the freezer for 15 mins or so to let it thicken up a little more.
- Remove from freezer and add any toppings, I prefer cheerios. Enjoy!!
Delicious and nutritious protein packed bowl for your fitness!
— Culture Tribe