How to Use a Natural Mushroom Immune Supplement
Mushrooms are a natural source of valuable phytonutrients that can also help support natural immune and overall gut health.
A natural mushroom immune supplement can help you keep your body in top shape so you can stay healthy and ready to take on whatever life throws your way. Let’s explore the best ways to use mushroom supplements safely and efficiently.
What Do Mushroom Supplements Do?
With regular use, you can experience a number of natural benefits from our mushroom immune booster, such as:
- An improved immune response
- Higher physical endurance
- Increased natural energy
Stay healthy longer, get more done, and feel better living your life with the best mushroom immune supplement on the market. All it takes is two capsules daily to see potentially significant results in the way you feel.
Our supplement is also vegan-approved and made with only 100% organic mushroom ingredients and a premium quality plant-based formula.
Mushroom Immune Support Recipes
Mushroom supplements aren’t the only way to incorporate this powerful ingredient into your lifestyle. For additional immune system boosts, try these delicious recipes.
Reishi Mushroom and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp cooking oil of your choice
- 1 cup sliced reishi mushrooms
- Mixed veggies of your choice
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- Stir-fry your garlic in cooking oil for around 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add in sliced mushrooms and veggies.
- Stir fry until tender (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Add in coconut aminos or soy sauce and ginger.
- Stir fry for an additional minute or two.
- Serve immediately.
Maitake Mushroom Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup quinoa cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup chopped maitake mushrooms
- Diced tomatoes (canned or fresh, as little or much as you’d like)
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine quinoa, mushrooms, tomatoes, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Shiitake Mushroom Soup
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced veggies of your choice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Optional: vegan, gluten-free, or regular pasta
- Boil vegetable broth in a large pot.
- Add in mushrooms, carrots, veggies, and garlic.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
- Optional: Add pasta 7 minutes before serving.
- Serve immediately.
Immune System Boost: Vitamins In Mushrooms
Several varieties of mushrooms contain natural vitamins and phytonutrients that are critical to immune support and gut health. According to the International Journal of Microbiology, edible varieties of mushrooms have been used in a medicinal capacity for centuries and have been proven to improve human health and quality of life.
Mushrooms are also full of vitamins with superior levels of riboflavin. This includes niacin, folates, and the following vitamins:
Is It Safe To Take Mushroom Supplements?
Yes, mushroom supplements are safe to take, as recommended. According to a study by the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, medicinal mushrooms have various health benefits, including antifungal, antibacterial, antidepressant, and immune-boosting properties.
The study also shared that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesn’t require supplement manufacturers to prove the safety of their products but that the supplements must show a history of safe use. Further, with most mushroom-based supplements, their safety and effectiveness are supported by traditional use.
At Core Culture, we know your primary concern is your health and safety and that of your loved ones. All of our products have been created to fulfill our core values of quality, transparency, gratitude, fun, and family. Every supplement and protein powder we produce is manufactured and packaged in the United States in our state-of-the-art facility. We’re proud that our facility is FDA registered and boasts cGMP certification along with third-party testing, certificates of analysis, and officially documented quality practices.
Mushroom Immune Support Side Effects
While everyone's unique sensitivities will differ, a few people report some common side effects when taking certain mushroom supplements, including itching and hives. Always consult a physician if you experience any discomfort related to taking Mushroom Immunity Support + Energy + Endurance.
How To Naturally Boost Your Immune System In 24 Hours
Here are a few tips to help you naturally boost your immune system in a 24-hour window:
- Get plenty of sleep (8 hours or more)
- Engage in physical activity (yoga, cardio, etc.)
- Take your daily dose of immune-boosting supplements
- Drink lots of water
- Eliminate toxin intake (alcohol, nicotine, etc.)
- Soak up the sun
- Wash your hands frequently and practice good hygiene
How To Boost A Toddler’s Immune System
Mushroom Immunity Support + Energy + Endurance is not recommended for anyone under the age of 18 without consulting a physician.
However, there are several natural ingredients you can try at home to help boost a toddler’s immune system, including options like:
- Smashed sweet potatoes
- Citrus fruits
- Green leafy vegetables
How To Naturally Boost Immune System While Pregnant
Always consult a physician before taking Mushroom Immunity Support + Energy + Endurance while pregnant to ensure it’s safe for your body.
You can also try these tips for other natural methods to boost your immune system:
- Eat plenty of foods rich in vitamin C (citrus fruits, kale, tomato juice, potatoes, etc.)
- Sleep 8+ hours per night
- Reduce exposure to stress when possible
Shop Our Full Supplement Catalog
Whether mushroom-based or not, Core Culture’s wellness solutions are here to help you prioritize your health in a way that makes sense for you. Browse our catalog of high-quality and all-natural supplements to find a solution fit for your needs.