Strawberry Vanilla Protein Ice-cream
High Protein desserts are always a win at core culture. Beyond satisfying the sweet tooth, they satisfy the stomach and keep you strong on your journey.
This Strawberry Vanilla ISO protein ice-cream needs only 3 simple ingredients to make a lusciously thick frozen treat that holds over 25 grams of protein per serving – a perfect delight for your pre-workout, post-workout, or as a satisfying snack between meals.
Ready in 30 Minutes (Freezer for 3hrs) Serves 3
Ice Cream Mix
2 cups (16oz) cottage cheese(2-4% fat)
3 tbsp light cream cheese
1/4 cup low cal maple syrup OR a sweetener
1 scoop of Core Culture Vanilla ISO PROTEIN
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp honey of any sweetener
Add all "cream mix" ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add “strawberry mix" to medium heat pot/pan and cook into jam.
- Add half of cream mix to jar/ container, followed by half strawberry mix. Repeat twice for two layers.
- Using a fork/knife, swirl the strawberry mix to disperse it evenly.
- Freeze for 3hrs and serve!
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- The higher fat content of cottage cheese, the less your mix will freeze solid after placing it in the freezer for longer than 3hrs. Even if it does, you just need to leave it out to thaw for a few min. And mix it around before serving.