Author Culture Tribe / Category Collagen Recipes / Published: Sep-05-2021
Collagen Vanilla Peppermint Cupcakes
Prep time: 15min. Cook time: 20
Serves 12 cupcakes 21g Protein
Mixing bowls, cupcake pan, handheld mixer, measuring cups & spoons, spatula.
- 1 ¼ c all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ c granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c milk
- 2 scoops of Collagen
- 1 c unsalted butter (2 sticks), melted
- 3 c powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, collagen, and salt in a bowl and mix.
- In another Medium bowl combine eggs, vanilla and mix.
- Add the dry mixture to the egg mixture slowly while continuously mixing.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Fill each cupcake about 2/3 with batter, then bake for 19 to 22 min., or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine butter and powdered sugar and slowly mix.
- Add the whipping cream, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Use the frosting to frost the cupcakes.Then sprinkle with peppermint. Serve and Enjoy!
A festive treat sure to put anyone in the holiday spirit!
— Culture Tribe