Author Culture Tribe / Category Collagen Recipes / Published: Sep-05-2021
Collagen Powered Cranberry Sauce
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 4 19g Protein
Measuring cups & spoons, sauce pan
- ½ cup freshly squeezed OJ
- 1 stick pk of collagen
- 1/3 cup of water
- Zest of one orange
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a medium saucepan, add orange juice, collagen, water, and honey.
- Simmer on low-medium heat.
- Add your cranberries and orange zest, and turn your heat to medium-high.
- Let your cranberry sauce bubble for 5-10 min.
- Once your cranberries are bursting, mix and let cool. ENJOY!
A sauce that is sure to please!
— Culture Tribe