Author Culture Tribe / Category Collagen Recipes / Published: Sep-05-2021
Collagen Powered Sweet Potato Casserole
Ready in 60 minutes
Serves 8 people 24g Protein
9x13 baking dish, measuring spoons & cups, mixing bowls, potato masher or handheld mixer.
For Sweet Potatoes
- Cooking Spray
- 4 c. large sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 8 tbsp butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Collagen
- ½ c. milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp kosher salt
For Streusel Topping
- 1 c. brown sugar
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 2 ½ c. mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray. Place sweet potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 15 min. Drain and let cool slightly then transfer to a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, stir together sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, vanilla, collagen, milk, eggs, and salt until smooth. Pour into prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sugar, flour, and butter until it clumps. Stir in pecans, then spread evenly over potatoes. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, about 30 min.
- Serve and Enjoy!
A sweet escape for any holiday!
— Culture Tribe