Blueberry Protein Granola Bars
Ready in 60 Minutes Makes 8 Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice crisps (cereal)
- 1/2 chopped pecans
- 1/4 coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop Vanilla ISO Protein
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup of dried blueberries
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp Almond milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Combine the initial nine dry ingredients by mixing them together.
Gently heat almond butter, honey, and coconut oil until they melt, then blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Integrate the almond butter mixture with the dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
Evenly spread the combined mixture into an 8-inch square brownie pan lined with parchment paper. Let it chill in the refrigerator for approximately an hour before slicing.
For an optional enhancement, consider applying a glaze on top after slicing.
To prepare the glaze, whisk together ½ cup of Sugar, 1 scoop of ISO Protein Vanilla, 1 Tablespoon of melted Coconut oil, and 2 Tablespoons of almond milk.
Allow the dish to set by refrigerating it, and if desired, introduce natural food coloring to achieve a purple hue.
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- 8in brownie pan