Collagen Powered Halloween Cheesecake Brownies
Author Culture Tribe / Category Collagen Recipes / Published: Oct-18-2021
Collagen Filled Halloween Cheesecake Brownies
Ready in 30 minutes
You Will Need:
8x8 baking dish, foil, cooking spray, mixing bowls, spatula, whisk, measuring cup/spoons, and a knife or skewer.
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Collagen stick pack
- 8oz cream cheese at room temp
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Orange food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, add the eggs, oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the batter for the swirls then pour the remaining batter into the prepared dish.
Cream Cheese Layer
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, egg, & vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the orange food coloring and stir to combine.
- Gently spread the cream cheese layer on top of the brownie batter.
- Drop tablespoons of the remaining brownie batter on top and gently swirl with a knife or skewer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set. Remove and let cool completely before slicing.
The ultimate Halloween treat!
— Culture Tribe