Author Culture Tribe / Category Plant Protein Recipes / Published: june
Protein Packed Overnight Oats
Prep time 5min Total Time 20min-overnight
Total Servings 2
Serving Size 1
410 calories 8g Fiber
20g Fats 28g Carbohydrates
Measuring tools, a bowl
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk
- ½cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao or dark chocolate
- Mix the rolled oats, protein powder and non-dairy milk together and create first layer.
- Mix the non-dairy yogurt and honey and add for the second layer. You can also mix steps 1 and 2 together for ease.
- Mix the melted coconut oil and cacao together add pour over the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Then add your favorite fruits and toppings!
Putting the fast in breakfast!
— Culture Tribe