Core Culture 100% Grass fed organic collagen peptides Ingredient Breakdown
Form: Protein Peptide Chain
Raised in: Brazil from Grass Fed Cattle
Product: 100% Grass Fed Collagen Peptide
Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies, and tea
Great addition to shakes and smoothies
Cook and Bake with foods such as pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
Can be taken anytime, in the morning, afternoon or in the evening
Top Line Benefits
Improving Skin, Hair & Nail Health*
Preventing Bone Loss*
Helping to Relieve Joint Pain*
Promoting Heart & Digestive Health*
- Boosting Muscle Mass & Work-Out Recovery*
- Weight Loss*
- Helps to reduce joint discomfort while training*
- Helps build lean muscle mass & strength*
- Helps reduce work-out recovery time & risk of sports injuries*
- Helps boost performance & increase energy*
- Helps improve skin hydration & structure which is key to younger looking skin*
- Supports growth and structure of hair & nails*
- Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines*
- Combats signs of aging by improving appearance and elasticity of skin*
Collagen is a special form of protein. Proteins are large, complex molecules composed of amino acids which are organic compounds.
Protein is found everywhere in our bodies. Muscles, skin, hair, bones and blood are largely made up of protein. Protein is an essential component of every cell in our bodies which use collagen to repair and build tissues. It is a building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood. Collagen makes up approximately 30% of the protein in our bodies.*
Collagen Hydrolysate or Collagen peptides are broken down into shorter chains of amino acids which enable them to be absorbed into the bloodstream when digested. Once absorbed, collagen peptides are transported to different tissues to repair skin, muscle, bones, joints and used for energy.
- Triple Helix Amino Chain
How Collagen Amino Chain Protein Works
- The collagen protein is composed of a triple helix, which generally consists of two identical chains (α1) and an additional chain that differs slightly in its chemical composition (α2). The amino acid composition of collagen is atypical for proteins, particularly with respect to its high hydroxyproline content. The most common motifs in the amino acid sequence of collagen are glycine-proline-X and glycine-X-hydroxyproline, where X is any amino acid other than glycine, proline or hydroxyproline. The average amino acid composition for fish and mammal skin is given.
- Type 1 collagen
- Type I: skin, tendon, vasculature, organs, bone (main component of the organic part of bone)
- Type I collagen is the most abundant collagen of the human body. It forms large, eosinophilic fibers known as collagen fibers. It is present in scar tissue, the end product when tissue heals by repair, as well as tendons, ligaments, the endomysium of myofibrils, the organic part of bone, the dermis, the dentin, and organ capsules.
- Type 3 collagen
- Type III: reticulate (main component of reticular fibers), commonly found alongside type I
- Type III Collagen is a homotrimer, or a protein composed of three identical peptide chains (monomers), each called an alpha 1 chain of type III collagen. Formally, the monomers are called collagen type III, alpha-1 chain and in humans are encoded by the COL3A1 gene. Type III collagen is one of the fibrillar collagens whose proteins have a long, inflexible, triple-helical domain. 
What differentiates PeptPure® Collagen
PeptPure® is the first of its kind!
PeptPure has achieved unparalleled standards of flavor, odor and solubility, without compromising the amazing benefits that only collagen peptides offer. This is done by skipping the traditional gelatin production steps and is produced directly from fresh, grass-fed bovine hides into fully hydrolyzed collagen powder.
PepTech strategically placed itself in Brazil to be able to craft solid partnerships with certified raw material suppliers that are part of the Leather Working Group. This group operates to the highest industry standards of environmental best practice.
PeptPure Collagen Peptides are produced in Brazil using grass-fed cow hides only. Through PeptPure unique production facility, its collagen peptides are the cleanest, naturally produced product of its kind ever implemented in the industry.
Given its vertical and fully integrated supply chain, from manufacture through sales of the finished product, PeptPure assures its customers of the deepest traceability and sustainable sourcing, guaranteeing the highest quality standards for any application.
Key features of PeptPure® Collagen
- Type 1 & 3 collagen
- Hormone Free
- Halal friendly
- Neutral Taste
- Neutral Odor