1. IS CORE CULTURE™ PLANT PROTEIN GLUTEN FREE?
Yes, our Plant Protein is free of any ingredients that contain gluten.
2. IS PLANT PROTEIN ALL-NATURAL?
Yes, Core Culture™ Plant Protein is sourced entirely from plants and documented 100% organic across the entire formula. Some of the fill agents listed in the “other ingredients” such as organic guar gum, organic gum arabic, and organic sunflower lecithin are intended specifically for preservation, flavor and blending “flow” to ensure a pleasant product.
3. IS PLANT PROTEIN VEGAN?
Yes. 100% organic and derived from plants.
4. DOES CORE CULTURE UNFLAVORED PLANT PROTEIN HAVE A TASTE?
Yes, Our Plant Protein has a very pleasant sweet and smooth nutty flavor. It is comparable to lightly sweetened almond milk. Our protein is 100% naturally flavored, meaning it is free from any artificial flavorings. It has a slight sweetness that comes from organic stevia and mixes well with your preferred flavored or unflavored beverage. Try it for yourself, it is quite delicious which is why we put “Just wait till you taste it” on the bottle.
5. DOES CORE CULTURE PLANT PROTEIN USE AMMONIA OR SWEETENERS FOR FLAVOR MASKING?
No, Core Culture 100% Organic Plant Protein uses all natural and non-GMO documented, organic protein blend of over 9 different protein sources – free of ammonia, color bleaching & flavor masking processes to achieve neutral, natural flavoring.
6. CAN YOU MIX CORE CULTURE PLANT PROTEIN IN HOT LIQUID?
Yes, mix our plant protein in hot or cold beverages. Including coffee, smoothies and tea.
Add in Core Culture™ Grass Fed Collagen Peptides while you are at it for extra aminos and protein nutrients that can better support muscle, joint, hair, and skin growth.
7. CAN YOU BAKE AND COOK WITH PROTEIN?
Yes, Our unflavored plant protein is perfect for baking. Add Protein and our unflavored Collagen to food such as pancakes, oatmeal, or cookies for added protein with great taste and consistency.
8. WHEN SHOULD I TAKE PLANT PROTEIN?
Core Culture™ Plant Protein can be taken in the morning, afternoon or in the evening. Take plant protein before, after or even during exercise for the added benefit of nutrient uptake for muscle development.
9. DOES PLANT PROTEIN HELP WITH ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE?
- May help to faster muscle recovery*
- Helps to improve muscle growth*
- Helps to support gut health by soothing the delicate lining of your digestive tract*
- Promotes satiety helping to support weight management*
- 25g protein
- 11g EAAS
- 110-144 calories (Vanilla, Chocolate)